Thursday, May 13, 2010

Reading Habits Meme

Do you snack while you read? If so, favourite reading snack:
Sometimes. Not very often. Only when I'm in a rush or something.

 What is your favourite drink while reading?
Tea =)

Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you?
WRITING IN A BOOK?!?!?!?!? NOOO!

How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open?
I don't really dogear anymore. I used to. Now I use anything nearby.

Fiction, non-fiction, or both?
Fiction.

Are you a person who tends to read to the end of a chapter, or can you stop anywhere?
Yeah...

Are you the type of person to throw a book across the room or on the floor if the author irritates  you?
I've matured past that. Now I just talk to myself.

If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop and look it up right away?
I just ignore it and keep reading. Usually I can figure it out.

What are you currently reading?
Marked by PC Cast and Kristin Cast

What is the last book you bought?
Iiiidk

Are you the type of person that reads one book at a time, or can you read more than one?
I like reading one at a time, but at the most, three at a time.

Do you have a favourite time/place to read?
My bed. Anytime!

Do you prefer series books or stand alones?
Both! But I love series.

Is there a specific book or author you find yourself recommending over and over?
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. Just today I recommended it twice at school...

How do you organize your books? (by genre, title, author's last name, etc.)
Sometimes by Author's last name, but currently, the one's I've read on one, and the ones I haven't read yet on another.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...