Sunday, July 8, 2012

Why I've decided to drop out of college before I've even started


  1. Youth Group: I've been a part of my youth group throughout my highschool career, and they're one of the few constants I had in an inconstant teenage life. Sadly (or not...), this group is what I'm going to miss the most when I leave.
  2. I'm lazy: Seriously. I'm seriously lazy. It's not even okay. I'll be too lazy to do any work and will get kicked out.
  3. I procrastinate: I was supposed to "deep clean" my room before Christmas. It's July and still a mess.
  4. I like living at home: It's okay to be lazy and procrastinate.
  5. My closest family to campus is crazy: I mean, it was bound to happen since my whole family is crazy...
  6. I've run out of excuses...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...