Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Book Review: Unplanned by Abby Johnson

So, I usually do my book reviews over at my book review blog (makes sense), but I recently read a book that I've been so excited to review, but it doesn't really fit in at that blog.

I've been following Abby Johnson for a long time on facebook, and I really like her pro-life stance and point of views. I was also impressed that she used to work at Planned Parenthood. I felt like she knew. I finally got around to reading her book, Unplanned. In it, Abby goes in to some extremely personal stuff, including her two abortions and her struggles with various faiths. It was an engaging read, and well written. I don't read a lot of non-fiction (it bores me), but the way that this was written reminded me of a fiction novel. Abby is a wonderful woman and her book shows just that.

Plus, how cool was it that I finished the book the night before her baby boy was born?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...