Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's time to play the music! It's time to light the lights!

Let me start off with HOW MUCH I FREAKING LOVE JASON SEGAL. He not only is one of the funniest human beings on the face of the earth, but a hysterical writer of comedy, too!

As you probably guessed, I saw "The Muppets". And it was FANTASTIC.

I actually don't have a lot of "history" with the Muppets. The only movie I've seen within the last ten years is A Christmas Carol (which, by the way, is my favorite version.). But, I love Jason Segal, Amy Adams, Disney and anything "little kid-ish", so I went.

I knew I'd love it, I'm just that type of person, but I loved it WAY more than I expected. What was great about it was that Disney successfully entertained an 18 year old, her almost 50 year old mother, and the five year old girl in front of us (and her parents, too). There was stuff kids would love, and stuff that teens and adults would love, like the different celebrity cameos.

Speaking of cameos, there were a BAJILLION cameos by famous people. To name who I saw:

Mickey Rooney
Neil Patrick Harris
Selena Gomez
Whoopi Goldberg
Sarah Silverman
John Krasinski
Jim Parsons (No words. No words.)
Jack Black
Zach Galifanakis
Emily Blunt

It was fantastic.

The music was phenomenal, kept you humming for the rest of the day (or three, in my case...) and also with a smile on your face.

I HIGHLY recommend that you see The Muppets, no matter what your age is. As long as you're a kid at heart, you'll love it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...