Monday, May 16, 2011

Dear Future Husband,

Dear Future Husband,

So, you're out there somewhere. Doing something. I might even know you, though I doubt it. But hey, who knows?

I don't know alot about you, but I do know that you love Jesus more than you love me, but you love me more than the world. You'd do anything for me, and I'd do anything for you. You're just that amazing. You can see past my face, scars and zits and all, and see the beauty within me. The beauty that apparently nobody can see.

I hate wearing makeup. I. Hate. It. But I'm wearing it anyway, just to make the world happy. And it hurts. I don't think I need to hide myself, but everyone else does. You don't think that, do you?

Well, I'll close with this:



Love Always,
Me

1 comment:

Ivania said...

Aww! This post made me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...