Saturday, August 11, 2012

If I wasn't homeschooled...

  • I probably wouldn't be involved with my youth group, thus not meeting the friends I have.
  • I wouldn't have the love of reading I do now.
  • I would not have the strong morals and values I do now.
  • I probably would be doing something extremely different.
  • I wouldn't have the relationship I have with my mom and sister.
  • I wouldn't have met my best friend.
  • Sex, drugs and alcohol would be playing a much bigger part.
  • I'd probably be much more lost and confused.
  • I wouldn't have the memories I cherish so much.
  • I never would have been the Shakespeare nerd I am!
  • I probably would never have looked at the Newman Guide and thus, never found my new school.
  • I'd laugh at the kids who thought Disney was cool.
  • I never would have gotten lost when I went to public school and then had my big reversion.
  • I'd probably laugh at the Jesus freaks.
  • I'd never have met some of my role models.
  • I wouldn't be discerning a religious vocation.
  • I probably would still be lost in self-harm. 
  • I don't think I would be the Katie God meant me to be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...