So... here's a list of things I need to bring to gram's.
- My laptop. See, I'm the idiot who's still doing her summer work even though school starts on Tuesday and I'm in all Honor and AP classes. *facepalm*
- My dawg. She's cute. I can't leave her like this!
- Binders and pencils and pens and post its. Ah the notes I have to take for AP US history...
- My phone. What? I'm an 18 year old girl! You thought I'd leave my phone at home? FUNNY.
- My kindle. In case everything else dies. DIES.
- Board games. Meh, might try to have SOME family time.
- Calculator. Stupid Math Packet. DIE DIE DIE
And I guess that's really all the important stuff. I'm actually really nervous about Irene, since we have to leave the cats at home. I hope nothing happens to them or to the house (PETA would be having a field day if they found out we were leaving the cats home.), the cats are kinda cute and this is my home.
Stay safe everybody!