Monday, March 11, 2013

Dieting sucks

Today I started Weight Watchers. I woke up with a great motivation: for breakfast I would have water, yogurt, a banana and peanut butter and an egg. I did just that, but with great disdain, I discovered that 3/4 oz of PB is FOUR WW POINTS (!!!!!) Why?! Also, I read this article that Apple Cider Vinegar helps you not only lose weight, but lose your acne too. So, I was like, "Oh, I'll just put some into my water. No big deal."

OH BIG DEAL HOLY CARPAL TUNNEL IT WAS DISGUSTING.

Yet I'll still be trying again. I don't know people.

Then I go to dinner and there's root beer and I just love root beer and my mind's all "Why waste your meal plan when you can get the biggest cup of soda?"

Stupid mind.

Anyway, I figured I'd try to chronicle my "adventures" of trying to diet in college. Let's see if I get up to go to the gym tomorrow. Ha.

I mean... I can do it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...