Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I won't give up!

As of today, I have approximately 15,000 words in my NaNoWriMo novel. I also only have seven days to get to 50,000 words, which also happens to be the week of thanksgiving.

BUT I CAN DO IT!

I believe that I can and I will not give up!

I'll sooner DIE than give up on my novel!

Okay maybe not but it sounds really good and dedicated, doesn't it.

PS

Since I'm getting to the point where writer's block is an old friend, if you have any words or situations or characters you want me to write in to my story, I am all ears =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Words:

Use the word supercalifragilisticexpyalydocious. And antidisestablishmentarianism. Cuz they're freaking awesome words and fun to try to spell, that's why.


Characters: Introduce someone eccentric, a Luna Lovegood-type person. Just for the heck of it.

Situations: Someone should definitely get kidnapped. Or almost kidnapped. Fight scenes are always good.

-The Mysterious Helper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...